FLEXIBLE AND INDIVIDUAL MAINTENANCE – PERFECTLY TAILORED TO CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
Preventative maintenance, professional servicing, expert advice – are these things that matter to you? If so, then the Fronius customised maintenance packages are the right solution for you. Just ask your Fronius adviser!
Our individually customised maintenance packages allow various modules to be combined, based on the pre-defined “BASIC” maintenance package, so as to create an optimally tailored package.
THE SERVICE IN DETAIL
“BASIC” package contents (starting point):
- Cleaning of entire system
- Testing of all devices and components
- Device function check
- Test-weld performed
- Replacement of small parts
- Visual inspection of energy/media-carrying elements (welding torch)
Building on the “BASIC” package, any or all of the following extension modules can be combined as desired:
- Safety inspection (SIT) including documentation
- Calibration including documentation
- Repairs to the power source, including labour and materials
- Software update & backup
- PLUS maintenance of energy- and media-carrying parts (welding torch), including measurement of gas and coolant circulation and voltage drop as well as exchange of wearing parts
- Extra BASIC maintenance visits in addition to the annual maintenance visit
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Transparent costs that can be calculated on the basis of a specific flat-rate maintenance charge
- Maximum system availability/high rate of system utilisation
- Adherence to legal requirements/standards
- Perfectly tailored service packages for all customer needs
Customised maintenance packages are available for TransPocket, AccuPocket, MagicWave, TransTig, TransSteel, TransSynergic, TPS and TPS/i including CMT Manual and CMT Robotics, VarioStar and VarioSynergic, and for comparable third-party equipment.